A holiday lodge with Charteroak makes a great investment. Not only will it provide you with a lifetime of wonderful holidays but a host of other benefits, including:
- Stamp Duty and Council Tax free
- Simplified purchase, with no conveyancing fees
- Hassle free, pre-arranged letting service with one of the UK’s leading holiday rental specialists
- 125-year licence
- No commission or transfer fees are payable should you wish to sell or transfer your asset in the future
- All lodge purchase prices include a standard furniture and equipment pack making them owner and rental ready
- Lodge prices start at £164,950 fully furnished and equipped
- Annual rates, insurance and utilities
- Annual plot fee to cover grounds upkeep
There are two ways to acquire your holiday lodge with Charteroak. We have brand new one, two and three bedroom lodges for sale at either of our two south Cornwall sites (Stonerush Lakes and Southern Halt) or we can offer occasional opportunities for private sales on behalf of our existing owners.Search new lodge salesSearch private sales
Latest Holiday Homes
We have an exciting new range of holidays lodges called the Hygge Collection available to buy at Southern Halt. To find out more, please view the Southern Halt development page here
We are always very keen to work with buyers to meet their preferences and taste and we can discuss kitchen, bathroom, flooring, tiling and décor options. You can also have your holiday lodge as dog friendly if you wish.
Our two site brochures for Stonerush Lakes and Southern Halt showcase the stunning quality of our lodges and amazing locations, so please do request a brochure today!
> Click here to request a brochure.
Yours in just a few weeks
Glories of South Cornwall